ALKYD BASED TRAFFIC & LINE MARKING PAINT. Meets Fed. Std. TT-P-115 F and TT-P-85 E
STAR PERMALINE is fast drying oil based traffic paint that is used for marking streets, airfields, highways, safety areas, etc. It is formulated with select resins and a blend of durable and light fast pigments.
• Quick Drying
• Solid hiding power
• Long lasting
• Bright and highly visible traffic markings
• Ready to use. Easy to apply. No special modification to application equipment is required.
STAR PERMALINE delivers excellent performance on both asphalt and concrete pavements and is recommended for: Highways, Streets, Parking Lots, Safety Areas, Curbs, etc. Airfields, Runways, Aprons, etc. Brick, Floors.
CONSTANTS & PROPERTIES
|(White & Yellow)|
|Solids, % by weight||71-75|
|Solids, % by volume||49-51|
|Flash Point (Open cup)||32 deg. F|
|Coverage, lineal feet – 2 inch wide lines||600-750|
|Coverage, lineal feet – 4 inch wide lines||300-375|
|Film thickness – wet||15 mils|
|Film thickness – dry||8 mils|
|Drying time – to touch||10 mins|
|Drying time – traffic ability||20 mins|
Method:Airless or conventional striping machines;
1. Conventional Spray: Use 0.1” tip size. Pressures may vary with ambient conditions.
2. Airless Spray: Typical tip orifice is 0.015 to 0.017 @ 1500-2000 psi air pressure.
1. General cleaning practices must be used to remove dirt, debris and old paint.
2. Oil and grease spots must be cleaned with detergent and sealed with STAR OIL SPOT PRIMER or STAR ONE STEP .
3. Concrete surfaces must be etched to create the right profile.
Application: Do not use over uncured asphalt surfaces. New asphalt surfaces must be allowed to cure sufficiently to rid of the surface oils.
Temperatures: The ambient and surface temperatures must not be below 45 F. Do not apply on damp surfaces or when rain is in the forecast.
Read the material Safety Data Sheet, prior to use Yellow contains Lead.
Use only with adequate ventilation.
Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors or spray mist.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Wear protective clothing and approved safety equipment.
THIS CONTAINER MAY BE HAZARDOUS WHEN EMPTY- May contain explosive vapors or dangerous residue.
Do not cut, puncture or weld on or near the container.
KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS AND OPEN FLAMES.
CONTAINS LEAD COMPOUND AND PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. VAPORS MAY BE HARMFUL.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF Children FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
PACKAGING & AVAILABILITY
5 Gallon steel lined pails 55 Gallon lined drums